Stirling and Son are the leading builders of traditional clinker dinghies.
Built of mahogany on oak they come with a pair of leathered spoon oars, a pair of bronze rowlocks, a brass ringbolt in stem and sternpost, a brass keelband and brass bilge rubbing bands, mahogany capping rails and fitted sole boards. The standard finish is an oiled interior, with gloss varnish topsides, capping, gunwhales, thwarts and knees, a gold inlaid cove line and carved scroll work and paint below the waterline.
We offer a range of rowing dinghies from 9′ to 17′ at £995 per foot ex vat.
Our range of sailing dinghies carry a balanced lug rig and are £1,400 per foot ex vat. They are built to the above specification and include a brass centreplate, bronze blocks, a brass horse, a sail of clipper canvas and three strand buff polyester rope.
- Name carving – £12.50 per letter
- Gold leaf inlay to name carving – £95
- Ash sculling oar – £265
- Gunmetal drain plug – £54
- 12′ spliced and whipped painter – £40
- Bronze or wooden fairlead – £48
- Interior varnish – £975
- Fitted cover – from £600
- Launching trolley – from £425
- Trailer with launching trolley – from £1,100
We offer delivery at cost. All prices excluding VAT.